Donate

RUNNING FARTHER TO SERVE OTHERS

MS Run the US, Inc. is a 501(c)3 charitable organization.

All donations are tax deductible.  Please save the emailed receipt for your personal tax records.  If donating via check in the mail, a receipt will be mailed to you at your returning mailing address.

80% of all donations are given to the National MS Society in support of MS research programs, and to support those living with disability due to their MS symptoms. The remaining 20% supports the continued operation of MS Run the US, Inc.  For more information on current NMSS research projects visit: nationalmssociety.org/research
 

Donate Now

 

Thank you for supporting the MS Run the US, Inc. Mission of raising disease awareness and contributing to the cure.

Trouble Donating?

Contact MS Run the US, Inc.

Attn: Ashley Kumlien

ph: 855.701.8129

e: ashley@msruntheus.com

Check Donations?

Please make all checks payable to:

MS Run the US, Inc.

P.O. Box 2273

Brookfield, WI 53008-2273